This is a report about a new spacecraft technology released recently as a cooperative effort between humans and ETs. The basis for this “news” comes from unconventional (non-traditional) news sources provided to the author via both dream state and telepathically. There is mention below of possible disclosure already provided by conventional means.
This report will be updated occasionally as confirmations about what’s reported here arrive via other external sources. One possible external source is linked later in this article, which is an active US Navy patent! Feel free to interpret this information as you may in your own free will.
New Spacecraft Technology
The humans in places of technological authority (mostly under the military umbrella) in cooperation with the ET consortium commonly known as Ashtar Command (a part of the Galactic Federation), have developed and started releasing a new general-purpose spacecraft that will eventually be more and more known to the population as time goes on.
The spacecraft is designated GP4-H3. “GP” is the general model designation; the “4” is perhaps the fourth generation of this craft type or series, and “H3” is merely an example version which is usually designated according to the specific purpose of the craft. More on this special purposing now.
Modular Interchangeability for Purpose-Specific Missions
The “H3” designation may refer to “Hospital version 3” – a possible purpose-specific meaning.
For those of you who are familiar with the work of former US Navy and space-tech truth-teller William Tompkins, Tompkins tells us that US Navy submarines in recent decades have been developed in both modular and scalable forms. “Modular” means that major parts for submarines (and later spacecraft developed for the Navy’s Secret Space Programs – SSPs) are “swappable”. Just as modern computer components (such as a mouse, or a USB data storage device) are “hot swappable” on many modern computers, so too are major parts of this new model spacecraft.
Parts are swappable according to need. As applied to the spacecraft concept, a ship that has been tasked for long-distance travel will need more cargo space for carrying large stores of food, water, and other supplies. For craft that have been tasked with carrying many people, then a module can be fitted with many seats and beds, and perhaps a mess hall. Assuming the craft serves primarily as a medical ship, then the spacecraft’s modules can be swapped out with interiors commonly seen in hospitals. These role-specific “modules” can be fitted to the skeleton frame of the craft and changed out as-needed.
The “GP” (general purpose) nature of this craft harkens to the old Willie’s (Jeep) do-it-all vehicle of World War II lore. The Jeep served as an attack vehicle (see the TV series “Rat Patrol”), a hospital evac vehicle (see the TV series M*A*S*H), along with a host of other roles. The name “Jeep” is a phonetic likening of the “GP” moniker. GP was “GeeP”, later rendered to “Jeep”.
I surmise that the interchangeable and general purpose nature of our new spacecraft in some years may lead to private or corporate business ownership, and thus eventually serve for the space travels of private wayfarers.
Upgrade to Existing Spacecraft Technologies
Because this ship will serve to be a flagship of sorts for the disclosure of already existing technology such as the TR3B (code named “Astra” or “Black Manta”), the GP ship will also serve as a modern upgrade to the TR3B’s somewhat antiquated technology features. From what evidence is available, the TR3B has been in active service for at least 20 years, perhaps even 30 or more.
It is highly likely that the US Navy’s recent disclosure via an active US Navy patent has already provided details about our new GP spacecraft as follows:
“A craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprises of an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The electrically charged outer resonant cavity wall and the electrically insulated inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the resonant cavity to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall.”
A summary of this patent’s features:
- Mass Reduction – There is mention of mass reduction, which builds the case that the spacecraft in question would be able to accelerate at incredible speeds.
- Reduced Field Resistance – While it doesn’t specifically say this, it looks like this may be used as a way to protect the spacecraft’s passengers from the powerful electromagnetic and other fields generated by the craft.
- Faster-Than-Light Speeds – The discussion mentions the term “superluminal”, which by conventional dictionary definition means the spacecraft in question may possibly achieve faster-than-light travel.
- Flying through an Artificially Created “Void” – People who ride in cars and motorcycles, or pilots who fly aircraft, all know that as the speed of their vehicle increases, so too increases air resistance striking the front of the vehicle. One need merely to place their hand outside the window at speed and feel the resistance that the wind presents against one’s hand. With this in mind, we may also know that traveling at such high speeds consumes more fuel than at lower speeds. The patent’s language purports that air resistance may be significantly reduced or effectively cancelled altogether by artificially generating a vacuum inside which the vehicle travels. In effect this means the vehicle would not experience wind resistance, or at least not as much. The craft may conceivably be able to glide effortlessly through water also.
Other Features of the New Spacecraft
Already mentioned: As mentioned previously, this new spacecraft seems to be hinting at serving two immediate purposes.
- A general purpose craft that eventually may eventually be repurposed for civilian use.
- An upgrade to the existing antiquated TR3B.
The decades-old TR3B is shown here.
I was shown the newer craft is still triangular in shape, but is bilaterally symmetrical (as an isosceles triangle) – as shown in Fig 1 here:
A possible variation of the craft may have a “tail” as shown in Fig 2. This variation may in part be attributed to the swappable modular changes that could be made to the craft as explained already.
This change in appearance serves two purposes:
- Aerodynamics – For reasons I won’t discuss here, this design provides more stability while flying in an atmosphere. This suggests the craft is most likely intended for use on or around planets.
- It looks good – As I mentioned earlier, I surmise our new spacecraft in some years may lead to private or corporate business ownership. To “make the sale”, the craft would need to look more like a hot-rod than a plain equilateral triangle – a design that isn’t aesthetically impressive nor aerodynamic because it flies primarily in non-atmosphere (deep space) environments.
- Warmed up – Through truth tellers such as MrMBB333, the general public has been readied to see triangular-shaped spacecraft, mostly in cloaked form.
Reliability / Predictability in Multidimensional Travel: Aside from the above: While I haven’t been shown full details, I detect that there have been upgrades to this craft’s ability for multidimensional (quantum-based) travel.
The mere mention of quantum travel invokes a host of random (and possibly dangerous) variables faced in multi-dimensional travel. Not surprisingly many sci-fi television shows and movies have for years provided us with hints at such randomness and possible dangers. Conversely, the immeasurable benefits at the possibilities brought to bear through quantum travel are fantastic — even fantastically positive. This craft’s upgrades in multidimensional travel provide a further “balance” or greater predictability in being able to perform multidimensional/quantum travel without the undesirable variables that make for a “crazy ride”.
In other words: better control and reliability.
I asked to be provided more information, but am told at this point no more details should be given.
Keep in mind the name or numeric designation for the craft may change over time, as everything does. It would be great to see what design is disclosed, hopefully in the very near future.
Note: Earlier renditions of space travel technology were first developed in the 1930s by a woman named Maria Orsic. Read about her here.
UPDATE 2020-01-07: As soon as I published this article, I saw this video where new spacecraft-related tech is discussed.
© 2012 – 2020 John Helios / Galactic Star℠ – All Rights Reserved Worldwide – Duplication allowed only by crediting Galactic Star℠ and linking to this source.